Saturday, April 16, 2011

hidden treasures

I'll admit it, I've become a resale junkie. One of my favorite times of the year is late spring when the neighborhood garage sale circuit is in full swing. You never know what you're going to find. What I find is usually nothing I ever need but when I do strike gold and find the exact thing I've been looking for in some random person's front yard, I get a little nuts.

I ended up getting a lot of other great stuff at the Half-Pint sale last weekend including a cake pan in the shape of a 1 (so timely!), a yo gabba gabba dvd, a set of books on tape of Winnie the Pooh stories for the car, some funny vintage kid's clothes, and a great copy of I Am a Bunny, illustrated by Richard Scarry.

i-am-a-bunny-copy

But definitely my second favorite score (after the Rody, of course) was this perfect little reversible Dwell Baby crib comforter. It didn't involve the intense stake out the Rody entailed, but was a total unexpected surprise that I absolutely am thrilled with. Matteo's crib turns into a little bed and I've been on the lookout for a tiny little comforter that will fit it. VoilĂ !

crib comforter

1 comment:

  1. [...] he picked out a new set sheets and his first pillow. Remember when I found his awesome comforter here? It was fun to finally get to use [...]

    ReplyDelete