Friday, September 24, 2010

the new date night

Right now date night means watching a movie at home, which for me is awesome since I haven't been able to sit down and watch a movie in its entirety for months. When I was pregnant I had a terrible case of the jimmy legs (technically known as restless leg syndrome) and couldn't sit still for more than 15 minutes without having to move my feet. It was torture.

Now that Matteo is sleeping through most of the night we can finally settle in and get through a movie without major interruptions or one of us falling asleep. Tonight's agenda is Chinese food and OSS 117: Lost in Rio.

OSS


It played at the Wisconsin Film Festival this year but I was too pregnant to see it in the theatre. If you're not familiar with this or the previous movie, OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies - they're like the French version of the Austin Powers movies, but more clever and not as gross. (I really hated Fat Bastard.)

Here's the trailer:







No comments:

Post a Comment