Saturday, September 11, 2010

old friends and ironmen

Tomorrow is the Ironman Wisconsin and our friend Tim is competing. His wife Sherryl was my first friend at college and they came in from Detroit for the weekend with their two daughters for the race. This is the first time they've met Matteo and spent time in Madison and she and her girls are loving the chance to get in lots of time with a new baby. I love it when important old friends get introduced to the important new things in your life.

meeting his new friends

1 comment:

  1. I love your last sentence. It made me want to cry. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You have always been such a thoughtful and loyal friend and I love you so much!!! Your friendship is so important to me. I am so happy I got a chance to spend time with you, Matt, and Matteo.

    ReplyDelete