Thursday, December 16, 2010

naked dance party

I had a meeting for work today in a little town about an hour south of Madison. On my way home, driving through an even littler town, I stopped to check out the town thrift store. Holy moly did I score some awesome stuff! I got a bunch of vintage Christmas children's books, a really sweet handmade tree skirt for $2, and best of all - a really nice full Santa suit for $5 that even comes with fake Santa eyebrows!

I also got three little rubber ducks for Matteo - one is a snowman, one looks like Ebenezer Scrooge, and one is a Santa. We tried them out in his bath tonight and discovered the Santa duck lights up. Of course, I had to hit the lights and turn up the music. (Old habits die hard.)

[flickr video=5268063688 secret=494aa1fdfc w=400 h=300]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katy & Matt - I'm so glad Matteo is all better. That must have been a little scary, but boy did he bounce back fast. He loves to throw that ball and I think he's pretty darn impressive. oxox Shelley

    ReplyDelete