Wednesday, January 25, 2012

sacramento

After our trip back to Baltimore I was home one day and then left again for a work trip to Sacramento. I've never been to Northern California and loved seeing palm trees and orange trees and blooming flowers, even in (relatively) chilly weather. I stayed in a hotel a couple of blocks from the Capitol building and spent my morning walk strolling around its grounds.

hotel welcome
my hotel room

palm trees!
palm trees

breakfast
my first macaron

capitol morning
preparing for the state of the state later that night

blooming
building art

orange trees
orange trees

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katy,
    You were only one and a half hours by car from Reno. Wish we could have had time for a visit, but I know you were on a busy work schedule.
    Loving thoughts,
    Peig

    ReplyDelete