Monday, October 24, 2011

such a fabulous fall

Just when I think cold weather is finally upon us, leave it to fall to squeak out a few more gorgeous days. This weekend was no different. Matt was in Minnesota visiting a college with one of his players so Matteo and I ran errands, hung out in the park, and staged a little photo shoot of him in his Halloween costume.

Want a sneak peek?

halloween sneek peek

I was kind of dragging today. I think it's all this nice weather, it's exhausting trying to take it all in. (Yes, I'm going to kick myself for ever complaining about this come January.) It's like a nice summer in Alaska - you know it's fleeting so you go and go and go until you finally get to the point when you're like, "ENOUGH ALREADY! Just rain all day so I can go to a damn movie and not be compelled to DO so much awesome stuff all the time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment