Wednesday, January 30, 2013

warmer days

It's snowing today and tomorrow it's supposed to be in the single digits. *groan* On days like this I often find myself browsing through old photos from our Caribbean days. Good grief I miss St. Maarten.

matt
typical Sunday afternoon

me and jen at mullet bay
typical Sunday clothes

chris at calmos
typical Sunday night at Calmos (this is my cousin)

post-clean up beach time at le galion
typical school field trip

lobster at johnny b under the tree
typical dinner - lobster, johnnycakes and ribs

Carnival
typical Carnival party

hubert's cottage - st. barth
typical weekend get-away...to st. barts

Okay I need to stop.

2 comments:

  1. love it, miss it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you spot kat in the photo from le galion!? that was when she was in my class!

    ReplyDelete