Friday, September 23, 2011

safe house

safe house

entrance

safe house bar

After the Yo Gabba Gabba show last week, Matt, Matteo, Stefanie and Ayla and I
went to have dinner at Safe House, which was only a couple blocks away from the theatre. This is seriously one of the coolest and most unique restaurants I've ever been to.

Check out this video to see why:

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RR8OrcFDEM&w=420&h=315]

The only thing that was a little awkward was Matteo pooped his pants at dinner. And when I say he pooped his pants, I mean HE POOPED HIS PANTS. The Safe House bathrooms aren't exactly geared toward the Koala Bear Kare crowd so I had to change him on that tiny ass counter in the bathroom under the secret medicine cabinet.

When you sit down at your table you're given a scavenger hunt, and of course, I happened to change him in the bathroom that had two items on the list. So several times while we were in there, eager scavenger hunt explorers opened the door to come in only to quickly shut it with an exclamation of "EEEEW!" or "It smells like SHIT!" Yes, yes it does. Sorry, folks.

And since we're talking about bathrooms, yes, of course I touched it.

burt

No comments:

Post a Comment